- Old El Paso™ Nachips™ Original 200g
- Spray oil
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 100g dark cooking chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup peanut butter, warmed
- Customise - with vanilla ice cream , strawberries
- Preheat oven to 180◦C (160◦C fan forced).
- Place Nachips™ in a large bowl. Spray with oil. Sprinkle over cinnamon sugar and gently toss to coat. Place on baking paper lined oven tray, bake 8 minutes, or until golden.
- Caramel Sauce: Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Stir until sugar has dissolved. Brush sides of pan with a pastry brush dipped in water to prevent crystallisation. Boil, without stirring, 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Take off heat and carefully pour in cream, stir to combine. Return to heat, simmer 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Chocolate Sauce: Combine cream and milk in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer. Add chocolate, stir off the heat until smooth.
- Combine cinnamon Nachips™ with banana in individual serving dishes. Dollop with peanut butter and bake 6-8 minutes.
- Customise your nachos with ice cream, strawberries and sauces.