Quick Fish Tacos
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™Stand 'N Stuff™ Taco Kit
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil (11g)
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce, shredded (100g)
- 4 fish fillets (approx 560g)(barramundi, snapper, basa – thick firm white fillets work best),skinned and cut into chunks
- 1 large cucumber (400g), cut into thin strips
- 2 medium avocados, smashed (290g)
- Coat the fish with the seasoning from the meal kit.
- Heat the tacos according to the pack instructions.
- Heat a little oil in a large pan and fry the fish for about 3 minutes each side. Place in a warmed bowl.
- Load taco shells with lettuce, cucumber and fish chunks.
- Top with salsa, from the meal kit, and smashed avocado.
- Add a handful of chopped coriander leaves and a splash of lime juice to the avocado.
- Try guacamole instead of smashed avocado.
- Shredded red cabbage instead of mixed leaves would provide extra crunch and colour.