Beef and Black Bean Burrito
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 500g beef mince
- Old El Paso™ Burrito Kit
- 425g Old El Paso™ Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cos lettuce, sliced finely
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, diced
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion for 5 minutes until softened. Add beef and cook for 5 minutes, stirring to break up lumps. Add Black Beans, Burrito Spice Mix and 3/4 cup water, and stir. Cook for 3 minutes or until thickened.
- For toasted tortillas , heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and brown each tortilla for 10 seconds on one side only. Wrap in a tea towel until ready to serve.
- Build your own burrito with lettuce, beef and bean mixture, cheese, avocado and Mild Mexican Salsa.