Pork Fillet and Salsa Soft Tacos
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 500g pork fillet, cut in half lengthways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Lebanese cucmber, diced finely
- 1/2 pineapple, diced finely
- 1/2 red onion, diced finely
- 1 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cos lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream, optional
- Old El Paso ™ Soft Taco Kit
- Spread Taco Spice Mix onto a tray and coat pork fillet. Heat oil in a frying pan until hot and cook pork for 8 minutes, turning regularly. Rest, covered for 4 minutes, then slice thinly.
- To make pineapple salsa, combine cucumber, pineapple onion, coriander and lime juice in a medium sized bowl.
- For toasted tortillas, heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and brown each tortilla for 10 seconds on one side only. Wrap in a tea towel until ready to serve.
- Serve toasted tortillas with lettuce, pork, pineapple salsa, sour cream and Mild Taco Sauce on the table, and let everyone build their soft tacos any way they like!