Stand N Stuff™ Beef Tacos with Avocado
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- Old El Paso™ Stand n Stuff™ Taco Kit
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 500g beef mince
- 2 avocados, diced
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion for 5 minutes, and then add beef and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring to break up lumps. Add Taco Spice Mix and 1/2 cup of water, stir and simmer until thickened.
- Mash avocado roughly with crumbled feta.
- To make fresh salsa, combine cherry tomatoes, coriander and lime juice in a bowl.
- For crunchy taco shells, follow pack instructions.
- Serve crunchy tacos with lettuce, avocado and feta smash, beef, fresh salsa and Mild Taco Sauce.