- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ BOLD Nacho Cheese Taco Kit
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g lean pork and beef mince
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 60g or 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 40g feta, crumbled
- Old El Paso™ Green Jalapenos, to serve
- Place 1 tablespoon of Taco Spice Mix into a medium bowl. Add the onion rings and toss to coat. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan until hot. Cook the onion rings on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until golden and slightly crispy. Remove the onion rings with a slotted spoon into a bowl and set aside.
- Add crushed garlic and remaining Taco Spice Mix to pork and beef mince and mix through to distribute evenly. Heat remaining oil in frying pan and add mince, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, cook for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and ½ cup water and simmer for 2 minutes, or until sauce thickens and the tomatoes are soft.
- Fill the BOLD Taco Shells with the mince mixture, baby spinach and cheeses. Place the shells in a baking dish and bake for 5 minutes until cheese has melted and shells are crispy.
- Serve topped with Mild Taco Sauce, fried onions and jalapenos.