Baked Pizza Tacos
Total Time 25 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 500g fresh chorizo flavoured sausages
- 1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Pizza cheese
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- Old El Paso™ BOLD Stand ‘N Stuff™ Nacho Cheese Taco Shells
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180◦C (160◦C fan forced). Remove skins from the sausages and pinch off pieces of sausage meat into a medium bowl. Add the capsicum, cheese and salsa and mix lightly.
- Place BOLD Taco Shells onto a baking tray. Divide the mixture between the shells and bake for 15 minutes until sausage has lightly browned and cheese has melted. Serve immediately.