BBQ Pork Soft Tacos
Total Time 35 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
Creamy Red Chili Dressing
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red jalapeno chili, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 kg boneless pork spareribs, rind removed
- Olive oil spray
- Old El Paso™ Fajita Spice Mix
Baby Kale Slaw
- 1/4 red cabbage, thinly shaved
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 50g baby kale, washed
- Large handful fresh coriander, washed and chopped
- 1 red jalapeno chili, finely sliced, extra, to serve
- Old El Paso™ Mini Tortillas 10pk
- For the Creamy Red Chili Dressing: blend sour cream, garlic, jalapenos and cumin in food processor until it forms a creamy dressing.
- Spray pork lightly with olive oil and coat with Fajita Spice Mix. Preheat BBQ or grill pan to a high heat. Cook pork for 5 minutes each side or until slightly charred. Allow to rest for 5 minutes, then slice into bite sized pieces.
- For the Baby Kale Slaw: combine cabbage, spring onions, baby kale and coriander and pour over half of the Creamy Red Chili Dressing. Pour the remaining dressing into a serving jug.
- For pan toasted Tortillas: heat a non- stick frying pan over a medium heat and brown each tortilla for 10 seconds on one side only. Wrap in a tea towel until ready to serve.
- Make it your way! Simply serve the toasted tortillas, BBQ pork, Creamy Red Chili Dressing and Baby Kale Slaw on a large platter and let everyone build their Soft Tacos anyway they like!