- 500 g lean minced beef
- Old El Paso™ Nacho Kit
- 400 g can Old El Paso™ Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado
- Old El Paso™ Guacamole Spice Mix
- Small handful fresh coriander, washed and chopped
- Preheat oven to 200˚C conventional (180˚C fan forced).
- Heat a little oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add beef and cook, stirring to break up lumps.
- When beef is cooked, add both sachets of Nacho Salsa and cook for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and stir in black beans.
- Pour beef and black beans mix into a large ovenproof dish. Top with corn chips and sprinkle with cheese and bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until cheese is golden.
- For the Guacamole: using a fork, mash avocado together with the Guacamole Spice Mix. Spoon into serving bowl and top with coriander.
- Serve nachos, guacamole and sour cream to the table and let everyone dig in!