Beef and Chorizo Nachos
- 1 dried chorizo, halved, sliced
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon each ground cumin and smoked paprika
- Old El Paso™ Nachos Topping 390g
- 1/4 cup water
- 200g punnet cherry tomatoes, some halved, some left whole
- Old El Paso™ Nachips™ Original 200g
- 1 cup shredded pizza cheese
- Customise with avocado, Thick’ n’ Chunky Salsa, Green Jalapenos, coriander or sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180◦C (160◦C fan forced).
- Cook chorizo in a non-stick frying pan over high heat for 2 minutes, or until slightly browned. Add mince, stirring to break up lumps, cook 5 minutes until browned. Add onion, cook 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add spices, Nachos Topping, water and cherry tomatoes, simmer 2 minutes.
- Place Nachips™ on oven tray. Scatter over cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Spoon the hot beef mince onto Nachips™ and customise your way.