- 2 tablespoons drained Old El Paso™ Hot Green Jalapenos, chopped
- Small handful coriander, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 500 g sliced mushrooms
- 100 g roughly chopped baby spinach leaves
- 400 g can Old El Paso™ Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup grated Colby cheese
- Handful of coriander leaves, extra
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ Hot Green Jalapenos, roughly chopped (extra)
- Old El Paso™ Whole Grain Tortillas 6pk
- For the Jalapeno Salsa: combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- For the Quesadillas: heat a little oil in a frypan over medium heat and cook garlic and cumin for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add spinach to pan and stir to wilt. Allow to cool slightly. Stir in black beans, cheeses, coriander and extra jalapenos. Divide the mixture equally between the six tortillas; spread on half the tortilla then fold to enclose.
- Heat a sandwich press and cook Quesadillas until golden brown. Place in the oven to keep warm while preparing the remaining Quesadillas.
- Serve Quesadillas with Jalapeno Salsa.