- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 500g chicken mince
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ BOLD Nacho Cheese Taco Kit
- 2 corn cobs, husks removed
- 2 streaky bacon rashers
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 baby cos lettuce, washed
- Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and zucchini and cook until onion is softened. Add chicken and continue to cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps. Add the Taco Spice Mix and stir for 1 minute. Add ¾ cup water and simmer for 2 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
- In a Saucepan, bring water to boil and add the corn. Cook corn for 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Use a sharp knife to remove kernels from cob.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and cook bacon until crispy. Remove and place aside on a paper towel.
- For Bacon and Corn Salsa, combine corn, avocado, lime juice and top with crumbled bacon.
- For Crunchy Taco Shells follow on pack instructions.
- Build your own BOLD Tacos with lettuce, chicken, corn and bacon salsa and Mild Taco Sauce.