Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- Old El Paso™ BOLD Stand ‘N Stuff™ Nacho Cheese Taco Shells, broken into shards
- 1/2 BBQ chicken, bones and skin removed, torn or chopped into bite sized chunks
- 1 cup shredded tasty cheese
- 2 tbsp drained Old El Paso™ Green Jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced)
- Combine salsa, light sour cream and cherry tomatoes in a bowl
- Layer half of the BOLD Taco shell pieces on a flat baking tray, and scatter with half the chicken, half the cheese and half the jalapeños
- Repeat layering with remaining ingredients and top with spoonfuls of the creamy salsa mix.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is bubbling. Serve immediately.