- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 carrot, grated
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ BOLD Nacho Cheese Taco Kit
- 50g spinach, chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Oak lettuce
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken mince and carrot to pan and fry for 5-6 minutes or until cooked, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps. Add Taco Spice Mix and ¾ cup water. Cook for 2 minutes or stir until thickened. Add spinach, stir until wilted then remove from heat.
- Combine capsicum and tomatoes together to form a salsa. In a separate bowl, combine lime juice and zest with sour cream.
- For Crunchy Taco Shells follow on pack instructions.
- Build your own tacos with lettuce, chicken, capsicum and tomato salsa, lime sour cream and Mild Taco Sauce