- 1 Old El Paso™ Fajita Kit
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 600 g chicken cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon oil extra
- 4 spring onions cut into 3cm lengths green included
- 2 blanched corn on the cob kernels sliced off in large chunks
- 1 medium red onion cut into thin wedges
- Sour cream to serve
- Combine Fajita Spice Mix & oil in a medium bowl. Add chicken strips & coat.
- Heat a non-stick pan and cook chicken strips for 5 minutes over high heat or until cooked through. Remove, set aside & keep warm. Add extra oil, corn and onions to pan & cook for 4 - 5 minutes over high heat, allowing the vegetables to char slightly. Toss in warm chicken and combine.
- For warm and soft tortillas, open Tortilla pack, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Tortillas in pouch on HIGH/1100watt/100% for 40 seconds# or remove from pouch, wrap in foil & heat in oven at 180°C (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes. # Time may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time if using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Make it your way! Wrap the charred chicken, corn, Mild Mexican Salsa and your choice of toppings in a soft tortilla and enjoy!