Crispy Chicken Tacos
Total Time 40 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 500g whole chicken breast fillets
- Old El Paso™ Crispy Chicken Soft Taco Kit
- Olive oil
Charred Corn Salad
- 4 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- juice from 2 limes
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 50g feta cheese finely crumbled
- large handful of coriander, chopped
- 1 green jalapeno chili, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup light sour cream or crème fraiche
- baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced)
- Coat chicken in Crispy Chicken Spice Mix. Heat a little olive oil in a frypan over medium heat and cook for 4 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Place chicken on a baking paper lined oven tray and bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Slice just before serving.
- Heat a little extra olive oil in a deep pan or wok over high heat. Add corn to pan and toss occasionally for up to 10 minutes or until charred. Add garlic for the last minute or two of cooking. Add lime juice, onion, feta, coriander and jalapeno. Stir to combine well.
- Stir sweet chilli sauce into sour cream.
- For pan toasted Tortillas: heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and brown each Tortilla for 10 seconds on one side only. Wrap in a tea towel until ready to serve.
- Build your own tacos with toasted tortillas, spinach leaves, chicken, corn salad and sweet chilli cream.