- 1 cup (250ml) tomato passata
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 600g chicken tenderloins, cut into strips
- 1/4 savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 red apple, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- juice of 1lime
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, extra
- zest of 1 lime
- 2/3 cup light sour cream
- Old El Paso™ Mini Tortillas
- Old El Paso™ Taco Spice Mix
- Blend Taco Spice Mix and passata in a small bowl. Heat oil in large frying pan. Add chicken to hot pan and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add passata and spice mixture and simmer for 2 minutes. Combine cabbage, apple and coriander to make coleslaw. Dress with lime juice and olive oil.
- Mix lime zest into sour cream until well combined.
- For warm Soft Tacos, open Soft Taco pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Soft Tacos in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 35 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven at 180ºC conventional (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes.
- *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Build your own Soft Tacos by filling with chicken, zesty sour cream and dressed coleslaw.