- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1/2 bunch of finely chopped coriander leaves
- Juice of a lime
- 600 g skinless chicken fillets cut into strips
- 1 small onion cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Old El Paso™ Burrito Kit
- Whole Iceberg lettuce leaves
- Bring stock to the boil add rice, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir through coriander and lime juice.
- While rice is cooking, toss chicken, onion, oil and Burrito Seasoning together in a bowl. Cook seasoned chicken in a frying pan over medium/high heat for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- For warm and soft Tortillas, open Tortilla pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Tortillas in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 40 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven at 180ºC conventional (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes. *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Serve warmed Tortillas filled with lettuce, Mexican rice, and chicken and topped with Mild Mexican Salsa.