- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™ Kit
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 50g mixed salad leaves
- 2 avocados, peeled, stones removed and flesh diced
- 100g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Heat the oil in a large fry pan over a high heat. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden. Add the capsicums and onion and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the seasoning mix from the kit and 2 tablespoons of water and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Heat the pockets to pack instructions.
- Serve the warmed pockets with the chicken and capsicum mixture, cheese, lettuce, avocados, tomatoes and the salsa from the kit in separate bowls, and let everyone fill their own pockets their own way.
For an extra fiery flavour, add 2 deseeded and chopped red chillies when cooking the chicken.
Lime wedges, sour cream and some freshly chopped coriander will add the finishing touches for classic fajitas.