- 1 onion finely sliced
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 600g lean beef or lamb mince
- Old El Paso™ Chili Spice Mix
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Small can of kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- Old El Paso™ Tortillas 10pk
- Sour cream, for serving
- 1 avocado, for serving
- 1/2 cup finely chopped coriander
- Heat a little oil in a pan and cook onion and capsicum until soft. Brown mince, then add Chili Spice Mix, tomatoes and kidney beans. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in coriander.
- For warm and soft Tortillas, open Tortilla pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Tortillas in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 35 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven at 180ºC conventional (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes.
- *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Serve Chili Con Carne mince, warm tortillas, sour cream and avocado on the table and let everyone fill them just the way they like!