- 2 tbsp chili oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely diced
- 1/2 white onion, finely diced
- 500g beef mince
- 1 packet Old El Paso™ Fajita spice mix
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Can Old El Paso™ Mexe Beans
- 8 slices white bread
- 30g butter
- 175g jalapeno infused cheese, sliced
- In a pan over medium to high heat, add oil, garlic and onion. Cook for approximately 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beef mince and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Add the spice mix, sea salt, crushed tomatoes and beans, stir together. Let simmer for a further 10 minutes. Once cooked, put beef mix into a bowl and place in the fridge to cool for 10 minutes.
- Butter the outside of each piece of bread, spread beef mixture onto the other side and top with cheese. Place in jaffle maker and toast for approximately 5 minutes. Once nice and brown, remove from the jaffle maker and left cool for 1-2 minutes before cutting.