- Old El Paso™ Chili Spice Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g green prawns
- 3/4 cup (180ml) tomato juice
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 cucumber, finely diced
- 1 green capsicum, finely diced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped, extra
- 2/3 cup light sour cream
- Old El Paso™ Mini Tortillas
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- Blend Spice Mix with olive oil in a medium sized bowl. Add prawns and toss to coat well. Heat oil in large frying pan. Add prawns to hot pan and cook for 2 - 3 minutes or until pink. Add tomato juice and lime juice and simmer for 1 minute.
- Combine cucumber, capsicum and coriander to create a fresh salsa.
- Mix extra coriander into sour cream until well combined.
- For warm Soft Tacos, open Soft Taco pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Soft Tacos in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 40 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven at 180ºC conventional (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes.
- *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Build your own Soft Tacos with lettuce, chili prawns, sour cream and fresh capsicum salsa.