Classic Beef Fajitas
Spice Level Mild
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Old El Paso™ Fajita Spice Mix
- 700 g thinly sliced rump steak or chicken thigh fillet
- 1 finely sliced large onion
- 1 thinly sliced capsicum
- 1 lime
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 2 blanched corn cobs with husks removed
- 1 Old El Paso™ Tortillas (10pk)
- Heat BBQ or large frying pan until very hot. Combine Fajita Spice Mix and oil, add beef and toss well. Cook half the beef for 4 minutes until browned. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Add onion and capsicum, cook a further minute and then squeeze over lime juice. Brown corn on BBQ or char grill pan for 2 minutes.
- For warm and soft Tortillas heat according to pack instructions or char grill on BBQ for 10 seconds.
- Serve warmed Tortillas, beef, onion, capsicum and char grilled corn on a large platter or board and let everyone fill their Fajitas just the way they like!