- 1 small chopped onion
- 600 g lean beef mince
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘n Stuff™ Soft Taco Kit
- 1 large coarsely grated carrot
- 1 punnet chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 mashed avocado
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add onion and cook until soft. Add beef mince, stirring with a wooden spoon, cook for 5 minutes. Add carrot, Taco Spice Mix and ½ cup of water. Simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Combine tomato and coriander to make a fresh tomato salsa.
- For warm Tortillas: Remove tortillas from pack and divide into 2 stacks. Microwave: on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 20 seconds* Oven: wrap in foil & heat in a pre-heated oven at 180˚C (160˚C fan forced) for 7 minutes. DO NOT HEAT TORTILLAS IN THE PLASTIC PACKAGE *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts. Oven: wrap in foil & heat in a pre-heated oven at 180˚C (160˚C fan forced) for 7 minutes. DO NOT HEAT TORTILLAS IN THE PLASTIC PACKAGE *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage.
- Build your own Soft Tacos with Stand ‘n Stuff™ Tortillas, seasoned beef, fresh tomato salsa, avocado, cheese and lettuce.