Crispy Chicken Soft Tacos
Total Time 30 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™ Soft Taco Kit Crispy Chicken
- 500g thinly sliced chicken fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Shredded cabbage or lettuce
- Fresh chopped coriander
- Mayonnaise to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C conventional (200°C fan forced). Toss chicken and oil in a bowl. Add Crispy Chicken Spice Mix and toss until chicken is lightly coated. Place coated chicken in single layer on a baking paper-lined oven tray and bake in oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden and crisp. Combine shredded cabbage or lettuce with the coriander. Pan fry method - Heat oil in frying pan until very hot and cook chicken until golden and crisp.
- For warm Soft Tacos open Soft Taco pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Soft Tacos in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 35 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven at 180°C conventional (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes. *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Soft Tacos. Increase time if using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts
- Build your own Soft Tacos with crispy chicken, cabbage or lettuce, mayonnaise, and then top with Sweet Chili Taco Sauce.