- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g lean mince beef
- 1 small red capsicum, finely chopped
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Mini Taco Kit
- 1 baby cos lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 cup Mexican 3 Cheese Blend
- Sour cream
- Old El Paso™ Green Jalapenos, to serve
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add beef and cook for 5 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps. Add red capsicum, Taco Spice Mix and stir for 1 minute. Add ½ cup water and simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- For crunchy mini taco shells – follow on pack instructions.
- Build your own tacos with beef mixture, lettuce, cherry tomatoes and avocado. Top with cheese, a dollop of sour cream, jalapenos and Mild Taco Sauce.