Coriander & Lime Chicken Tacos
Total Time 30 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into 2-cm strips
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 sachet Old El Paso™ Taco Spice Mix
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Soft Tortillas (8 tortillas)
- 150g lettuce, shredded
- 80g grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- Lime wedges
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in the centre.
- Stir in the lime juice and the spice mix. Reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 2- 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the coriander.
- Meanwhile, heat the tortilla boats to pack instructions. Divide the lettuce evenly between the tortilla boats. Top with the chicken, cheese and spring onion. Serve with lime wedges.
- Turn your taco dinner into a real Tex-Mex family feast by serving with sides of Traditional Guacamole and Salsa.
- Ready-grated Cheddar makes a great substitute for the mozzarella cheese or try crumbled feta instead.
- For extra crunch, top with sliced radishes or replace the lettuce with 150g shredded white or red cabbage.