Crispy Chicken & Coleslaw Tacos
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™ Crispy Chicken Soft Taco Kit
- 500 g thinly sliced chicken fillets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 shredded red cabbage
- 1 grated medium carrot
- 1 thinly sliced celery stick
- 1/2 cup torn mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream or mayonnaise
- Toss Crispy Chicken Spice Mix and chicken in a plastic bag. Press firmly to coat. Heat oil in frying pan until hot and cook chicken until golden and crisp.
- For warm Soft Tacos, open Soft Taco pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Soft Tacos in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 40 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven at 180ºC conventional (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes. *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Make it your way with warm Soft Tacos, coleslaw, crispy chicken & Sweet Chilli Taco Sauce.