- 1 Old El Paso™ Crispy Chicken Soft Taco Kit
- 600 g thinly sliced chicken fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 finely diced peeled pineapple
- 1 cup finely chopped coriander
- 1 finely chopped small red chilli
- 50 g spinach leaves
- Toss chicken, oil and Crispy Chicken Spice Mix in a medium bowl, combine well. Preheat oven 220°C (200°C fan forced). Place coated chicken in single layer on baking paper-lined oven tray and bake in oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden & crisp.
- Combine pineapple, coriander and chilli to make salsa.
- For warm Soft Tacos, open Soft Taco pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Soft Tacos in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 40 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven at 180ºC conventional (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes. *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Top warmed Soft Tacos with spinach leaves, crispy chicken, pineapple salsa & Sweet Chili Taco Sauce.