- 1 Old El Paso™ Crispy Chicken Soft Taco Kit
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 grated medium zucchini with moisture squeezed out
- 1 bunch chopped fresh coriander
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 finely grated large fresh beetroot
- 1 finely chopped small red onion
- 1 finely grated medium carrot
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Preheat oven 220°C (200°C fan forced). In a medium mixing bowl combine mince, zucchini and half the bunch of coriander. Roll tablespoons full of mixture into balls, with your hands. Coat balls with Crispy Chicken Spice Mix.
- Place balls in a single layer on baking paper lined tray. Spray with cooking oil. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. To make rainbow slaw, combine beetroot, onion, carrot and remaining coriander.
- For warm Soft Tacos, open Soft Taco pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Soft Tacos in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 35 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil & heat in oven at 180ºC for 10 minutes. *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Soft Tacos. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Build your own Soft Tacos with chicken balls, rainbow slaw, sour cream and Sweet Chilli Taco Sauce.