- 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Old El Paso™ Crispy Chicken Soft Taco Kit
- Orange Salsa
- 2 oranges, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of coriander, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced)
- Toss chicken, oil and Crispy Chicken Spice Mix in a medium bowl, combine well. Preheat oven 220°C (200°C fan forced). Place coated chicken in single layer on baking paper-lined oven tray and bake in oven for approximately 10 minutes or until golden & crisp.
- Combine oranges, red onion and coriander in a bowl to create a salsa.
- Swirl Sweet Chili Sauce into mayonnaise.
- For pan toasted Tortillas: heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and brown each Tortilla for 10 seconds on one side only. Wrap in a tea towel until ready to serve.
- Build your own tacos with coriander leaves, crispy chicken strips, orange salsa and sweet chilli mayonnaise.