- 1 Old El Paso™ Crispy Chicken Soft Taco Kit
- 400g chicken breast mini fillets
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil (22g)
- 100g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, grated (80g)
- 1 yellow capsicum, chopped (160g)
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced (150g)
- 1 small pack cherry tomatoes, quartered (about 16 tomatoes = 240g)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (200°C fan; gas mark 7).
Place chicken in a bowl. Pour oil over the chicken and toss. Empty the seasoning into the bowl and toss to coat.
- Place chicken on a baking paper lined tray in a single layer and bake for 15 minutes until golden and crispy and cooked through.
- Heat the tortillas according to the pack instructions.
- Load the tortillas with cabbage, carrot, capsicum, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and chicken; drizzle with salsa.
Try other colourful vegetables e.g. sweetcorn, grated beetroot, baby spinach, red or orange capsicum.