Crunchy Taco Salad
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™ Original Taco Shells
- 1 finely sliced small red onion
- 1 sliced Lebanese cucumber
- 250 g halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 roughly chopped avocado
- 100 g baby rocket
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 blanched and charred corn cobs
- 1/2 cup light sour cream (125ml)
- 1/2 juice of lemon or lime
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- Whisk dressing ingredients together with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 180°C conventional (160°C fan forced). Remove Tacos from plastic, keep heatproof wedge inside shells to retain shape. Fan Tacos slightly apart on tray and heat in an oven for 5 minutes. Break into large pieces and place on a large platter.
- Combine onion, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, rocket and coriander. Cut corn from cob with large knife and toss all ingredients together. Place on top of taco pieces and drizzle with dressing.