Curried Veggie Tacos
Total Time 50 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 50ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons organic light soft brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets (about 300g florets)
- 2 medium red-skinned potatoes, diced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ Tortilla Boats
- 1 large avocado, peeled, stone removed and thinly sliced
- 125g low fat natural yoghurt
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, curry powder, brown sugar, cayenne and salt. Add the cauliflower, potatoes and carrot and mix until coated. Spread out evenly in a large shallow roasting tin. Roast, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, turning once.
- Heat the tortillas to pack instructions. Divide the avocado between the tortillas and top with roasted vegetables. Top each with a spoonful of yoghurt and serve garnished with the spring onion and coriander.
- Like it extra hot? Double up on the cayenne pepper or drizzle the finished tacos with your favourite hot sauce.
- Instead of the yoghurt top the curried veggies with a spoonful of lighter crème fraiche or fruity mango chutney.
- Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.