Easy Mini Tacos
Total Time 10 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Mini Tortillas
- Ham or salami
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cheese, cut into sticks
- Cucumber, cut into sticks
- Carrot sticks
- Favourite fruit, for later
- Remove Mini Tortillas from pack and wrap the amount your child will enjoy in plastic. Place in lunchbox.
- Fill the lunchbox with deli meats, cherry tomatoes, cheese, cucumber and carrot.
- Let Kids Build their lunch tacos their own way
- Pack seasonal fruit for a sweet after lunch snack
- Store opened Mini Tortillas in a plastic container in freezer. Take from freezer and take out the amount you need for lunch-boxes. They will defrost by lunchtime.