Easy Monday Chicken Fajitas
Total Time 30 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™Fajita Kit
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil (11g)
- 1 onion, finely chopped (150g)
- 400g cooked roast chicken, sliced
- 400g leftover cooked vegetables
- 100g Low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 pack mixed salad leaves (about 90g)
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion until soft.
- Add the chicken and vegetables, cover and cook gently for 10 minutes until piping hot and chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the cooking sauce from the meal kit and cook for another 2 minutes until heated through.
- Warm the tortillas according to the pack instructions.
- Mix together the yoghurt and the topping mix from the meal kit.
- Load the tortillas with salad leaves and the chicken and vegetable mixture; drizzle on the topping mix.
- Try other leftover vegetables, e.g. cauliflower or spinach.
- Try other roast meat, e.g. pork or beef.