- 1 Old El Paso™ Burrito Kit
- 700g firm white fleshed fish cut into thick long strips
- 1 avocado
- Juice of a lime
- 1/2 finely sliced small red onion
- 1/2 bunch washed and chopped coriander
- 1 washed Baby Cos lettuce
- 1 finely chopped grape tomatoes
- Toss fish in Burrito Spice Mix to coat. Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook fish for 2 minutes each side or until golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- For deliciously warm and soft Tortillas simply follow on pack instructions.
- Smash avocado with a little lime juice. Combine tomatoes, onion, coriander and remaining lime juice to create a fresh salsa.
- Simply wrap your lettuce, fish, avocado, fresh tomato salsa and Mild Mexican Salsa in a soft Tortilla and you’re ready to enjoy this twist on a classic Burrito that everyone will enjoy!