- Old El Paso™ Soft Taco Kit
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- finely grated rind of 2 limes
- 500g firm white fish fillets, cut into portions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 bunch coriander, chopped
Green Chili Sauce
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1 green chili, seeded and chopped
- Good dash of olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- Combine Taco Spice Mix, lime rind and flour. Coat fish fillets in Taco seasoned flour. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add fish and cook for 5 minutes, over medium heat turning once. Combine cabbage and coriander, to make a cabbage salad.
- Green Chili Sauce:Using a food processor or mortar and pestle, process or pound, fresh coriander, green chili, olive oil and lime juice to make a sauce.
- For warm Soft Tacos, open Soft Taco pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Soft Tacos in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 35 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil & heat in oven at 180ºC for 10 minutes. *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Soft Tacos. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Build your own Soft Tacos with fish, cabbage salad, green chili sauce and Mild Taco Sauce.