- 1 kg pork mince
- 1 Old El Paso™ Fajita Spice Mix
- 1 grated Granny Smith apple with skin
- Large handful of chopped coriander
- 1 large red onion sliced into rings
- 100 g mixed lettuce
- 1/2 finely chopped ripe pineapple
- Small handful of washed fresh coriander
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 Old El Paso™ Burrito Tortillas (10pk)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Medium Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa
- Combine pork, Fajita Spice Mix, apple and coriander. Press meat mixture into a ½ cup measure to create even burgers, then shape into 10 kofta style burgers.
- Preheat barbecue and cook burgers until browned and cooked through. Add onion and cook until soft. Combine lettuce pineapple, coriander and lime juice.
- For authentic charred tortillas – open Tortilla pouch, discard Freshness Sachet and remove tortillas from pouch. Char on barbecue hot plate for 5 – 10 seconds on one side only or follow on pack instructions. Wrap in tea towel until ready to serve.
- Serve charred tortillas, burgers, pineapple salad and salsa to the table in a large tray or on a platter so everyone can fill their Fajita any way they like!