Fresh Tomato Salsa
Total Time 15 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- 1 large bunch fresh coriander
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño chili, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Finely chop the tomatoes and coriander (stalks and all) and place into a large bowl. Add onion and chili and mix well.
- Add lime juice, olive oil and season to taste with salt, pepper. Can be served just after making or cover and set aside for a few hours to let the flavours develop.