- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™ Kit
- 165g drained, tinned corn kernels
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, stones removed and flesh mashed
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g cooked and peeled king prawns, drained and patted dry
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 little gem lettuce, sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a bowl, mix the corn, avocado, coriander and lime juice together. Season to taste and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large fry pan over a high heat and cook the prawns, garlic and chilli for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the seasoning mix from the kit and 2 tablespoons of water and cook for a further 1 minute. Stir in the spring onions.
- Heat the pockets to pack instructions.
- Serve the warmed pockets with the prawn mixture, guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes and the salsa from the kit in separate bowls, and let everyone fill their own pockets their own way.
Try replacing the prawns with cooked shredded chicken.
Tinned corn kernels are quick and easy to use but you can use corn cobs, if you have them. Simply boil the cobs and cut the kernels off with a knife. Stir into the guacamole as above.