Hot n Spicy Prawn Tacos
Total Time 25 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 500 grams peeled green prawns, leaving tails attached
- Old El Paso™ Chili Spice Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Cabbage, Radish & Coriander Salad
- 1/8 green cabbage, shredded
- 4 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 avocado
- 2 limes, halved
- Old El Paso™ Mini Tortillas 10pk
- Old El Paso™ Hot Taco Sauce
- Toss prawns in Old El Paso Chili Spice Mix to coat. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook prawns for 2 minutes or until pink.
- Combine cabbage, radishes, coriander to create a salad. Mash avocado with juice of half a lime.
- For warm & delicious Soft Tacos follow on pack instructions. For authentic toasted Soft Tacos– heat a non- stick frying pan over a medium heat and brown Mini Tortillas for 5 seconds each side. Wrap in a tea towel and enjoy warm.
- Build your own Mexican Soft Tacos. Spread with avocado, top with cabbage salad, spicy prawns and Hot Taco Sauce for that great Mexican flavour. Enjoy with a squeeze of lime.