Total Time 15 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 2 crushed cloves garlic
- 1 finely chopped long red chilli
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Old El Paso™ Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato passata
- 5 extra large eggs
- 1 Old El Paso™ Mini Tortillas (10pk)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 100 g spinach leaves
- Fresh coriander to serve
- 100 g crumbled feta
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and cook garlic and chili over medium heat for a minute. Add tomatoes, passata and beans and cook for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Crack the eggs into the tomato mixture in frying pan and cook over low heat until eggs are cooked to your liking. Cover pan with lid to help eggs cook through. Sprinkle eggs with cayenne pepper.
- For delicious pan toasted tortillas, heat a non- stick frying pan over a medium heat and brown each tortilla for 10 seconds on one side only. Wrap in a tea towel until ready to serve.
- Place toasted tortillas, spinach leaves, coriander and feta on a board or platter. Bring the pan of eggs to the table and allow everyone build their own breakfast Soft Tacos just the way they like it!