Jumbo Beef Burritos
Total Time 40 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 crushed clove garlic
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped green chilli
- 1 cup short grain rice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 600 g beef mince
- 1 Old El Paso™ Burrito Spice Mix
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Old El Paso™ Jumbo Tortillas (6pk)
- Preheat oven 170°C conventional (150°C fan forced).
- To create a Mexican rice combine oil, onion, chili, rice and stock in a large (2.5L - 3L) ovenproof dish with a lid. Cover and for 35 minutes. Stir through coriander.
- Heat a little extra oil in a pan and brown mince, add Burrito Spice Mix and tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- For deliciously soft Tortillas warm according to on pack instructions.
- Place rice, seasoned beef, warm Tortillas and sour cream on the table and let everyone fill these hearty Burritos just the way they like!