Mediterranean Tortilla Pockets
Total Time 10 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™
- 250g prepared houmous
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1 carrot (about 100g), peeled and grated
- 1/2 cucumber (about 200g), seeds removed and grated
- 100g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Spread 2 tablespoons of houmous inside each pocket on one side.
- Layer spinach leaves, carrot, cucumber, tomatoes and cheese on top of houmous.
- Wrap in clingfilm or place in a resealable bag or box and chill in the fridge ready for lunch the next day.
- Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- For a prettier presentation, slice tomatoes through the stem.
- Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™ are packaged in 2 separately-sealed sets of 4 pockets, so feel free to make a half recipe and use the rest later.