- 1 chorizo, sliced in rounds
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- Old El Paso™ Burrito seasoning
- 400g crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 400g Old El Paso™ Black Beans, strained
- sprig of marjoram
- Sourdough, sliced and toasted
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp goat’s cheese, dolloped
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- In a saucepan add sliced chorizo and onion to a cold pan and bring up to a medium heat. Sauté for 5 minutes or until fat has rendered out of the chorizo. Add in fennel seeds and burrito spice mix, continue to cook for a minute before adding chicken stock. After 5 minutes add crushed tomatoes and reduce for a further 5 minutes. Add black beans, along with a sprig of marjoram and stir.
- To serve, top beans with cherry tomatoes, coriander, goat’s cheese and a side of toasted sourdough.