- 1 Old El Paso™ Soft Taco Kit
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 1 finely grated small onion
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 thinly slice red capsicum with seeds removed
- 1/2 shredded Iceberg lettuce
- 1 Old El Paso™ Jalapeños (optional)
- 1 cup grated light cheese
- Combine beef mince, ½ sachet Taco Spice Mix (reserve remaining), onion, egg & parsley. Divide mixture into 10 portions and shape into 10 cm long, sausage shapes.
- Preheat barbecue or frying pan add oil and cook sausages for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Add capsicum and cook until lightly charred.
- For warm Soft Tacos, open Soft Taco pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Soft Tacos in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 40 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven at 180ºC conventional (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes. *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Place Tortillas, Mexican Sausages, capsicum, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, jalapenos, cheese and Taco Sauce onto a platter and let everyone build their own Soft Tacos, just the way they like!