Mini Bolognese Crunchy Tacos
Total Time 25 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 stick celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 500g Pork Mince
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Mini Taco kit
- 1/2 baby cos lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add onion, celery and carrot and cook over medium heat for 5 mins or until softened. Add pork mince and cook for 5 mins, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps. Add Taco Spice Mix and stir for 1 minute. Add ¾ cup water and tomatoes, simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- For Crunchy Taco Shells follow on pack instructions.
- Build your own Mini tacos with pork mixture, lettuce, Parmesan cheese and Mild Taco Sauce.