- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g lean mince beef
- 1 cup grated sweet potato
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Mini Taco kit
- 1/2 baby cos lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 punnet cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, finely chopped
- Baby cucumbers, thinly sliced (for wheels)
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Sour cream
- Small sticks carrot (for train links)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan add beef and cook for 5 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps. Add sweet potato, Taco Spice Mix and stir for 3 minutes. Add ½ cup water and simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- For crunchy Mini Taco Shells – follow on pack instructions.
- Fill tacos with lettuce, beef, tomatoes, pineapple, cheese, sour cream and Mild Taco Sauce. Make wheels with cucumber slices. Arrange on a large board or tray in the shape of a train with the taco carriages connected with carrot sticks.