- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Mini Tortillas
- 5 extra large eggs, whisked
- 2 rashers bacon, finely chopped
- 2 cups grated zucchini, squeezed to remove excess liquid
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- Pinch salt, for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180° C fan forced). Line an oven tray with baking paper. Place Stand ‘N Stuff™ Mini Whole Grain Tortillas onto a baking paper lined tray.
- Combine eggs, bacon, zucchini, flour, cheese, sour cream and salt in a large jug and whisk until well combined.
- Pour Mixture evenly between the 12 Stand ‘N Stuff™ Mini Whole Grain Tortillas. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy hot with salad or pack in lunchbox for school.